您所在的位置:味学网公文文档中心行政秘书办公英语开立账户

开立账户

日期:10-21| 味学网| http://www.weixiu6.com |办公英语 |人气:624

开立账户由http://www.weixiu6.com整理发布,类别:办公英语, 本站还有更多关于办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇方面的资料。

     (C1=Clerk, C2=Cashier)

    C1:Here is the checking account ledger. Each page shows a record of a customer's deposits and withdrawals.

    这是支票帐户的分类帐,每页上有客户存提款的记录。

    C2:And you give a copy of this to the customer?

    你给每个客户送一分好吗?

    C1:That's right. That's his statement, which he receives with all his canceled cheques.

    好的。这是客户的对帐单。由客户留存这份对帐单,连同所有已经兑付的支票。

    C2:Then he reconciles it with his own records.

    收到后, 他再与他本人的记录核对。

    C1:This one is a joint account, isn't it? And pretty active.

    这是一个共有的帐户,是吗?存取款相当频繁。

    C2:Yes, it is.

    是的。

    C1:What's this debit?

    这个借方项目是什么?

    C2:That's our service charge.

    是我们银行收取的费用。

    C1:I notice an overdraft here in March.

    我发现在3月份这儿有一笔透支款。
           
    C2:I'm afraid we've had to remind this man and his wife several times that they must keep a sufficient balance to cover all outstanding checks.

    恐怕我们不得不再三提醒这夫妇俩,帐户里要留足余额,以便支付所有未兑现的支票。

    C1:Will I have to learn to recognize all our customers' authentic signatures?

    我要不要学会识别所有银行客户的签名呢?

    C2:Yes, you will. Any check we cash must have a genuine signature. But we keep a file of them that you can refer to.

    是啊,你应当学会。我行兑付的任何一张支票,都必须有真实的签名,不过我们留有这些签名的档案,你可以参照核对。

    C1:Will I be doing any posting of this ledger?

    这些分类帐,我要不要登帐?

    C2:Oh, yes.

    喔,要登帐的。


  收藏到和讯网摘  收藏至Vivi
如果觉得开立账户不错,可以推荐给好友哦。
本文Tags:办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇,办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇,行政秘书,