您所在的位置:味学网公文文档中心行政秘书办公英语办公英语:第一天上班招呼语

办公英语:第一天上班招呼语

日期:10-21| 味学网| http://www.weixiu6.com |办公英语 |人气:119

办公英语:第一天上班招呼语由http://www.weixiu6.com整理发布,类别:办公英语, 本站还有更多关于办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇方面的资料。

    F:Welcome aboard!

    F:欢迎你老本公司工作!
              
    C:Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,Ms.Buchwald.
              
    C:谢谢。我很高性能来这里上班,布华奇先生。
              
    F:Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It's easier.
              
    F:叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。
              
    C:I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?
              
    C:除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

    F:Will,President Eisenhower was known as Ike.Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.
              
    F:嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。
              
    F:It's been our tradition ever since the company was small.And don't worry about the disrespect business.OK?
              
    F:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?
              
    C:I'll try.
              
    C:我会试试看。
              
    F:Good.But when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,Ms.orwhatever is appropriate.
              
    F:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。
              
    F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.Get it?
              
    C:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?
              
    C:Yes,sir.
              
    C:是的,先生。
              
    F:(laughing)And don't sir me either.Now I'll show you your private office.
              
    F:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。


  收藏到和讯网摘  收藏至Vivi
如果觉得办公英语:第一天上班招呼语不错,可以推荐给好友哦。
本文Tags:办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇,办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇,行政秘书,