您所在的位置:味学网公文文档中心行政秘书办公英语商业信函用语(二)C

商业信函用语(二)C

日期:10-21| 味学网| http://www.weixiu6.com |办公英语 |人气:822

商业信函用语(二)C由http://www.weixiu6.com整理发布,类别:办公英语, 本站还有更多关于办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇方面的资料。

 

    ●我方的行为和说明
           
    我非常高兴地向您推荐……
           
    We are pleased to recommend...to you.
         
    我们与……有非常亲密的关系。
           
    We work closely together with...
           
    我们已经得知……
           
    We are also told that...
          
     修改后规定……
           
    The amendment provides that... *amendment “改正”。
           
    The amendment provides that you can no longer ship after the tenth of each month. (更改后的规定是每月10号以后不能装船。)
           
    以下的条件表明……
           
    The following conditions show that... *用于否定的内容时。
           
    The following conditions show that each shipment must arrive before noon. (以下的条件表明各种货物必须在正午以前送到。)
           
    这种变更意味着将会推迟……
           
    The effect of this change will be to delay...

    ●表明谢意和希望
           
    我们非常感谢本次交易和……
           
    We appreciate your business and...
           
    We appreciate your patronage and...
          
     ……还有对贵方的友好表示感谢。
           
    ..., and wish to thank you for your kindness.
           
    我们非常感谢你们提供的意见。
           
    We would appreciate receiving your comments.
           
    We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.
           
    我们非常欢迎你们提出宝贵意见。
          
    We shall be interested in receiving your comments.
           
    We shall be interested in hearing your comments.

    ●显示热情和诚意
           
    我们确信……
           
    We are confident that... *confident “确信的”。
          
    我们就……的可能性表示极大的热忱。
           
    We are enthusiastic over the possibilities of... *enthusiastic
           
    “热心的,狂热的”。
           
    我们非常欢迎此事有所发展。
           
    We welcome this development very much. *development “(形势等)进展,发展”。
           
    我们将继续做我们所能做的一切。
          
    We will continue to do all we can to...
           
    We will continue to do all we can to develop a stronger working relationship between our companies.
          
     (为了使我们两家公司的商务关系更加紧密,我们将做出我们所能做的一切。)
          
     我们将竭尽全力地……
           
    We will do our utmost to... utmost “最大限度”。
           
    We will do our utmost to develop new markets. (为开发新市场我们将竭尽全力。)
           
    为了扩大……,我们将付出最大的努力。
           
    We shall do whatever we can to extend...
           
    We shall do whatever we can to extend our service.
           
    (为了扩大服务,我们将付出最大的努力。)
           
    我们将一直地努力提供给您我们最优惠价格。
          
     We will always endeavor to offer you our most favorable rates.
           
    *endeavor “认真地努力”。
           
    就……一事,请您尽管放心。
           
    You may rest assured that... *rest assured 为短语,“放心”。
          
    You may rest assured that your shipment will arrive on time.
           
    (贵公司的货物将按时到达,请放心。)
           
    You may be certain that...

            ●通知、希望得到通知
           
    我们希望就此事今后经常保持联系。
           
    We wish to keep you fully informed on this matter.
           
    We wish to keep you fully posted on this matter.
           
    在本项目实行之际,烦请通知我们一声。
           
    Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. *put into effect
           
    “实施,实行”。
         
      Kindly notify us when this is put into effect.
          
     Please let us know when this is put into effect.

    ●对否定性回答的补充
           
    我们相信您能够理解我们的立场。
           
    We feel certain you will understand our position in this matter.
           
    尽管如此,我们将做我们所能做的一切……
           
    Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to... *nevertheless
           
    “然而,尽管如此”。
           
    对于……,就我们来说,没有异议。
           
    There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in...
           
    There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the  prices. (就提高价格一事,我们完全没有异议。)
           
    为作为今后的参考,我们已将此事存入了我们的文档。
           
    These have been placed into our files for future reference. *for future reference 表示“为了作为今后的参考”。


  收藏到和讯网摘  收藏至Vivi
如果觉得商业信函用语(二)C不错,可以推荐给好友哦。
本文Tags:办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇,办公英语口语,日常办公英语,办公英语词汇,行政秘书,